Reloading Benches made in Calgary
- Based on the NRMA plan as mentioned in the Speer reloading Handbook
- Sturdy Canadian wood construction with 4"x 4" Cedar legs, 2"x 4"& 6" Spruce frames and 5/8" MDF
- Reinforced 2.1/2" front edge enabling secure reloading press bolting
- Approximately 36" High 52" Long and 30"Deep
- Solid framed internal shelf adds 49" x 21" of storage space for those heavy bullets and dies
- Free delivery and assembley within 5 mile area, flattened but easy to assemble
- Collect assembled or request delivery price if over 5 mile area
- Bench is not stained or painted
- Pictures displayed are stock pictures and for illustration only
The depth of your press mounting holes may require the front edge of the bench to be altered
I do not ship as the cost would be crazy. Also, I no longer fit draws or doors and do not go over 52" long
Unfortunately, I will not be making benches until the end of May 2014.
All prices are TAX INCLUDED, shipping charged at COST, EMT Accepted
I do not ship to USA or return calls from the USA
Best to email me as I have a regular day job.
Phone: 403-771-2495 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 403-771-2495 FREE end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 403-771-2495 FREE end_of_the_skype_highlighting
Available most days
10.00 am to 7.00 pm
Pick up from Tuscany NW Calgary
Unfortunately, do to real work commitments I will not
be making benches until further notice, sorry.